- Practical reading and learning tools (Reading Focus Cards) that help those challenged with reading and learning disabilities and differences.
- Helpful information to parents, students, educators, and other adults about reading challenges associated with
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD)
- Autism-spectrum disorders
- Low vision, stroke recovery, and TBI issues
- Other challenges with focus and concentration
- The highest quality, professional development and mentoring/coaching for teachers and school administrators. Experienced, talented, and enthusiastic speakers provide exceptional presentations.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Differentiated instruction for the regular classroom
- Practical strategies for teaching gifted students
- Practical strategies for teaching students with learning disabilities and differences
We design reading and learning tools
for persons of different ability levels, particularly in the areas of ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, some autism-spectrum disorders, and other conditions where focus is an issue.
Our Reading Focus Cards
is a reading and study
tool that can benefit individuals challenged with tracking and focusing
. The Reading Focus Cards
supports differentiated instruction. Its use can be demonstrated as part of a professional development workshop.
© 2008-2018 Brennan Innovators, LLC Reading Focus Cards - U.S. Patent No. 7,565,759 and 8,360,779